Rich has been selling real estate in San Francisco since 1992, but the business is "in his genes". He comes from a New Orleans real estate family, and began working in real estate in San Francisco after graduating from the University of Pennsylvania with a BA in Economics. His excellent advice and service to clients have built him a top reputation in San Francisco real estate. More than 90% of his business comes from referrals and repeat clients.
Rich is thorough and detail-oriented. He has broad experience in most San Francisco neighborhoods, with all types of transactions involving single-family homes, condominiums & tenancy-in common units, multi-unit investment property, and commercial sales. He is a skilled negotiator and has a solid reputation in the local real estate community. Affable and honest, Rich shares with Michelle a passion for providing clients with the highest level of service.
Credentials & Affiliations:
- Senior Marketing Representative, Pacific Union International
- California Real Estate Broker
- San Francisco Realtor since 1992
- Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
- Awarded 2005 Team of the Year & consistent annual Sales Leader, based on outstanding sales performance.
- Active Real Estate Owner and Investor
- Small Property Owners of San Francisco Member
- San Francisco Architectural Heritage Member
- San Francisco and California Apartment Associations Member
- San Francisco, California and National Associations of Realtors Member
- BA in Economics, University of Pennsylvania
- California BRE License # 01129371